Children’s Voice Today (CVT) is a Rwandan Non-Governmental Organization that was established since 2001 to promote the rights of the child through meaningful child participation, where children/youth initiate and lead all activities of the organization.
Children’s Voice Today (CVT) is an active member of both the African Movement of Working Children and Youth (AMWCY) and Rwanda Civil Society Child Rights Coalition “Umwana ku Isonga”.
To be the voice of children, to empower them to advocate for their rights and to fight violence
A child-friendly society where children enjoy their rights without discrimination and have
equal opportunities to fully realize their potentials.
Our strategic directions
- Promotion of the children’s right to protection,
- Promotion of children’s right to participation,
- Promotion of culture and language amongst children.
For more info about our strategic directions read⇒ our strategic plan
- Accountability: We are committed to be accountable to ourselves, to children, to our
donors, partners and communities.
- Excellence: We challenge ourselves to the highest level of learning and performance,
tapping into the best of the human spirit to create impact in the lives of children.
- Inclusion: The work of our organisation and the practice include everyone without any
sort of discrimination and remove all barriers to ensure everyone’s participation.
- Integrity: We are accountable to the people we work with and transparently share our
results and lessons for learning purposes.